Attention Anne Bishop & Black Jewels fans! Anne is offering to sign and send bookplates anywhere in the world as part of a virtual booksigning for her new book! Note that it closes midnight on the 22nd Feb US Eastern Time, which will be 11am Eastern time on Sat in Australia. Here’s the full announcment from Anne Bishop’s Courtyard series page on Facebook:
Here are the instructions if you would like to receive a bookplate in celebration of WRITTEN IN RED‘s launch in March. Note: a bookplate is autographed and has a sticky back so you can put it in a book.
VIRTUAL BOOKSIGNING FOR 2013
It’s time for the annual bookplate offer to celebrate the launch of books in 2013, especially the launch of Written in Red, the first novel in the new urban fantasy series about the Others. Since I try to learn from past experience, here are the rules:
1. This offer ends at midnight on February 22, 2013, US Eastern Time. ( equal to 11am Sat 23rd EDT Australian time )
2. Quantities are limited, so only one bookplate per person.
3. You MUST put “bookplate” in the subject line of your email and send the request to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If your name and/or address has any accent marks (especially if you use a hotmail account), please please please send your mailing information with the appropriate accents (on the odd chance that they come through correctly) AND also put that information in the same email WITHOUT any accent marks. example: An˜®e versus Anne If I can’t tell what your name is, you will not receive a bookplate.
5. I need a full mailing address in this order: firstname lastname street address street address (if second line is needed) town state zip code (or the equivalent of those things) country (if outside the U.S.) The mailing labels are limited to five lines, so please make adjustments to accommodate that limit. And please type carefully. What you send me is what the post office gets. If they reject the address for any reason, there is nothing more I can do.
6. If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 72 hours, please resend your request.
7. Yes, I will send bookplates to fans outside the U.S.
8. Remember the biggest rule of all! Requests must be sent to me at: email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.