New Fiona McIntosh has arrived!

We’re pretty pumped because Fiona McIntosh is returning to Morgravia with her new book and the finished copies have just arrived in the office! The Scrivener’s Tale will be out in Aussie stores in November. Be sure to check out more backstory and read behind the scenes with Fiona’s blog too!

8 Responses to “New Fiona McIntosh has arrived!”

1. azquim says:

Awesome, looking forward to this one!

2. Mark C says:

Thanks! Are you on Facebook? Fiona is doing an advance giveaway on her page: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.mcintosh.330?fref=ts

3. azquim says:

On and off, Mark – as I find FB a little trivial sometimes, but useful every now and then – when friends go overseas etc Will check the comp out for certain, and certainly buy a copy when it's available, it'll be exciting to see Fiona revisit that world again!

4. Mark C says:

Well, we might have some copies of Scrivener's Tale for the Forums too :-D Stay tuned!

5. azquim says:

Outstanding!

6. Wyvern says:

Dang! I might have to get back into FB.. and it was SOO GOOOD to delete it all :eek:

7. Wyvern

I took the plunge and dived back in a few weeks ago and found it pleasantly changed – the one thing that bugged the heck out of me (and I'm being very polite) was the notifications of such-and-such mutual friend commenting on another such-and-such mutual friend's status ad infinitum… that's all tucked away now and you can ignore it at your pleasure.

8. Eneit says:

Wyvern

I post music on facebook. Lots of music sometimes :)